Nurse Assistant, NAR
Eventide on Eighth Care Center is currently looking for part time Nursing Assistants. Variety of shifts and hours per pay period available and does include every other weekend and holiday rotation.
7% part time premium available for all hours worked!
$2 shift differential available for all evening and night shifts!
The CNA will assist in providing for the residents’ physical, mental, spiritual, psychological and social needs in accordance with the established nursing care procedures under the supervision, guidance and teaching of the supervisor in charge.
Requirements for CNA:
Requires a current Minnesota Nurse Assistant, NAR Certification or ability to obtain upon hire. Long Term Care experience is preferred.
Essential Job Functions for CNA:
- Provide individualized attention, which encourages each resident’s ability to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial wellbeing.
- Carry and follow assigned resident care plan at all times.
- Attend to the individual needs of residents which may include assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, etc., as indicated on resident care plan.
- Maintain the comfort, privacy, and dignity of each resident in the delivery of services to them. Interact with residents with warmth and compassion.
- Comply with rules and regulations as set forth by the Minnesota Department of Health and the Center for Medicare/Medicaid services.
- Fully understand all aspects of residents’ rights, including the right to be free of restraints, abuse and neglect. Responsible for promptly reporting any incidents or evidence of abuse, neglect or violation of residents’ rights per policy.
- Assist in maintaining a safe, neat, and clean environment.
- Protect the personal belongs of each resident including eyeglasses, dentures, hearing aids, jewelry, etc.
- Report any pertinent or unusual information regarding the resident to the Charge Nurse.
- Promptly answer residents’ call lights and alarms.
- May perform tasks such as checking vital signs, residents’ weights, applying lotions, etc.
- Lift, move, and transport residents by using gait belt, one-person transfer, two person transfer, Hoyer lift, standing lift, etc. as identified by care plan.
- Follow proper safety and infection control procedures by washing hands, use of gloves, disposal of soiled materials, etc.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1405 7th St S, Moorhead, MN 56560, USA