FT Nutrition & Culinary Assistant
Eventide-Linden is currently looking for a full time Nutrition & Culinary Assistant to work in a brand new restaurant in Senior Living! The hours would be from 6:30am-3pm and include various days throughout the week and every other weekend plus a holiday rotation.
The Nutrition and Culinary Assistant will provide meal service to tenants under sanitary conditions and in a cheerful, timely manner by communicating, coordinating and cooperating with others to carry out the operations of the Nutrition and Culinary Services Department.
· Must be at least 16 years old.
· Prior food service experience preferred, but not required
Essential Job Functions
· Offers and serves menu choices to tenants in a cheerful and respectful manner.
· Follows portion control standards.
· Thoroughly cleans and sanitizes all dishes, tables, equipment, utensils and containers used to provide meals as well as other assigned cleaning duties.
· Operates equipment in a correct, safe, sanitary and respectful manner.
· Prepares various menu items as assigned.
· Checks daily menu items in order to verify that all necessary items are prepared and labeled.
· Stores leftovers appropriately according to food handling standards.
· Performs assigned duties according to appropriate time schedules.
· Operates dish machine according to directions. Pre-soaks and sortsdishes and utensils.
- Operates till, handles cash and provides change.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1405 7th St S, Moorhead, MN 56560, USA