Life Enrichment Assistant
The Life Enrichment Assistant assists with implementation of activity programs that stimulate residents physically, mentally, and socially to increase the quality of their lives. Activities must follow standards determined by state and federal regulations.
· Establish and implement assigned activity programs.
· Develop a rapport with residents to develop an understanding of their needs and interests.
· Maintain online documentation on each resident’s activities to recognize those who are not meeting the established activity goals. Must report any deviations from plan and any noticeable changes in behavior or condition of residents to the Director of Life Enrichment, nurse in charge, or the Director of Nursing.
· Provide leadership in activities as assigned.
· Makes recommendations to the Director of Life Enrichment for alternative programs and/or changes.
· Promotes positive customer relations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1405 7th St S, Moorhead, MN 56560, USA