Life Enrichment Assistant
Eventide Sheyenne Crossings is currently looking for a Part-Time Life Enrichment Assistant. Every other weekend only, hours are 9:00am-5:30pm.
The Life Enrichment Assistant is responsible for the implementation of activity programs that stimulate residents physically, mentally and socially to increase the quality of their lives. Activities must follow standards determined by state and federal regulations.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred but not required
Essential Job Functions
- Implement assigned activity programs.
- Develop a rapport with residents to develop an understanding of their needs and interests.
- Maintain records on each resident’s activities to recognize those who are not meeting the established activity goals. Must report any deviations from plan and any noticeable changes in behavior or condition of residents to the Director of Life Enrichment, nurse in charge, or DON.
- Provide leadership in activities as assigned.
- Makes recommendations to the Director of Life Enrichment for alternative programs and/or changes.
- Promotes positive customer relations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- 125 13th Ave W, West Fargo, ND 58078, USA