Nutrition & Culinary Cook
Eventide on Eighth is currently looking for two full time Nutrition & Culinary Cook to work 64 hours per pay period. The hours are 12:00pm- 8:00pm various shifts during the week with every other weekend and holiday rotation.
The Nutrition and Culinary Cook is responsible for preparing and/or directing the preparation of food to be served to residents complying with all applicable sanitation, health and personal hygiene standards and following established food production procedures.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Culinary degree is preferred
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation
Essential Job Functions
- Prepares high quality meals according to standardized recipes.
- Uses and directs the use of accurate portion control standards.
- Organizes and plans work schedule to meet times for serving meals.
- Assures that sanitary conditions are maintained in the kitchen at all times.
- Checks all menus daily in order to verify that all necessary items are prepared as needed.
- Stores leftovers properly according to food handling standards.
- Operates equipment in a correct, safe, sanitary and respectful manner.
- Supervises the entire dining experience to ensure resident satisfaction of meal service.
- Checks temperatures of food products and documents in temperature log.
- Completes cleaning tasks as assigned according to schedule.
- Cleans equipment and work area to ensure safety and sanitation standards are met.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- 1405 7th St S, Moorhead, MN 56560, USA