Self-Direction Coordinator $500 Sign-On Bonus
Assists individuals and/ or their families with implementing their self -direction budgets by attending meetings, ensuring payments are made according to each individual’s budget. As employer of record ensures quality and Medicaid Compliance standards are met according to regulations.
- As employer of record ensures brokers create and maintain habilitation plans according to OPWDD regulations.
- As employer of record assists individuals and families with management of self hire staff.
- Assures the timely and accurate completion of plans for individuals receiving services.
- As employer of record will maintain an electronic spreadsheet of due dates for individual hab plans.
- As employer of record assures all record keeping and documentation requirements are completed timely to meet billing, quality and Medicaid Compliance standards.
- Acts as a member of the team for each individual assigned by participating in the ISP and team meeting to discuss services provided.
- Performs all other duties as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in a related field and two years’ experience in the human service field OR a 2-year degree in a related field and 4 years’ experience in the human service field OR High School Diploma and 5 years’ experience in the human service field
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Prior electronic database experience is preferred.
- Valid New York State drivers license and have reliable transportation to get to work location.
- Become medication certified and be trained in all required training within 90 days of being hired.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Maintain current certifications with all required trainings.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift, transfer, and move at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, hear, stand for extended periods of time, walk, sit, twist, bend, use hand to finger, stretch with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include
- Close vision
- Ability to adjust focus
While performing the duties of this position, the employee travels by automobile and/or Agency Van and will be exposed to changing weather conditions.
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623
- Pay Type Hourly
- Rochester, NY, USA