Oversees the day-to-day implementation of the Habilitation/Goal plans in the Residential Department. In cooperation with other providers, coordinates the development and implementation of the Staff Action Plans/Habilitation Plans and provides training and support to the Program Manager, Supervisors, and Habilitation staff.
- Develops effective Staff Action Plans/Residential Habilitation Plans in coordination with the person and their circle of supports.
- Ensures implementation of plans to achieve valued outcomes.
- Assures the timely and accurate completion of plans for persons receiving services.
- Reviews data and progress, and revises the plans based on persons interests, needs and performance on goals.
- Assures all record keeping and documentation requirements are completed including keeping forms up to date on a daily basis.
- Acts as a member of the team for each person assigned by participating in the Life Plan/ISP meetings to evaluate and discuss services provided.
- Consults with the Residential team to ensure consistency of services.
- Approves and submits weekly documentation to the Finance office as well as monthly summaries by the 5th of each month for billing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and two years’ experience in the human service field. Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional (QIDP) status.
- Valid New York State Driver’s license and have reliable transportation to get to work location.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Maintain current certifications with all required trainings.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
must be able to lift, transfer, and move at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, hear, stand for extended periods of time, walk, sit, twist, bend, use hand to finger, stretch with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include
- Close vision
- Ability to adjust focus
- Employee be train in and perform Strategies for Crisis Intervention and Prevention
- -Revised (SCIP-R) as needed
- CPR and First Aid as needed
While performing the duties of this position, the employee travels by automobile and/or Agency Van and will be exposed to changing weather conditions.
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623
- Pay Type Hourly
- Rochester, NY, USA