Self Direction Community Hab. #14413
Provide support to an adult female in her home working on goals to promote more independence in:
- diabetes management
- budgeting recreational activities
- and socialization.
Schedule- 2 hours/day, *Please Note: When “Stay at Home” order is lifted, hours will change to 12:30 pm– 3 pm during the week*
· 1:30 pm– 3:30 pm Monday-Friday
· 2:30 pm-4:30 pm Saturday-Sunday.
*Please Note: When “Stay at Home” order is lifted, hours will change to 12:30 pm– 3 pm during the week.
· Weekend shifts are flexible.
Must be comfortable with cats. Pay is very competitive.
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma/GED
· Valid & Current New York State Driver’s License
· Access to a Reliable Personal Vehicle
· Fair Computing Skills [all documentation is completed online]
· No experience necessary, although previous experience in the field of intellectual/developmental disabilities is preferred.
· All trainings provided by Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to lift, transfer, and move at least 50 lbs.
· Must be able to talk, hear, stand for extended periods of time, walk, sit, twist, bend, use hand to finger, stretch with hands and arms
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include
o Close vision
o Ability to adjust focus
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623
- Pay Type Hourly
- Rochester, NY, USA