At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
This position will be responsible for developing, maintaining, analyzing and coordinating technical operations project schedules for all business segments of Dynamic Aviation.
- Responsible to build and maintain a project schedule for projects within all business segments.
- Prepare, develop, coordinate, integrate, analyze and maintain, integrated plans and schedules for proposals, ROM’s, projects (internal and external) at all levels across business segments to meet program and overall Dynamic objectives.
- Work closely with Estimator to scope/plan tasks from beginning stages of project. Assures that tasks are integrated with engineering drawings, procurement process steps, outsourcing and sufficient production details to reflect accurate critical path durations and milestones.
- Responsible for level-loading the production/modification schedules, outlining resources (people, material/parts, outsourcing, space) needed as per estimates built, and implementing valid execution schedules.
- Work with team leads and managers to coordinate updates and support schedule variance reporting.
- Monitors project for scope change and integrates variance into project schedule. Analyze project schedule for impact of scope change and coordinate with stake holders on how to reduce risk to the project timeline.
- Present summary of key information at daily/weekly/monthly production meetings, work closely with Planning & Scheduling Supervisor, Production Control Supervisor, Subject Matter Experts and other leadership to plan and execute technical operations projects. Participate in meetings, and keep up to date on issues related to manufacturing, planning, new project kick-offs, metrics, and other related supply chain issues
- Contribute to the development of weekly and monthly reports to communicate master production and technical operations project schedule performance. Work with technical operations, records, engineering, logistics and supply chain to anticipate potential schedule delays.
- Resource load Project Schedules to assist in forecasting of resource availability (people/space/materials)
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; relevant work experience can be substituted for a degree.
- Microsoft Project Scheduling experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites
- Working knowledge of Earned Value and DoD contracts preferred
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to relay information effectively to leadership, team members, subject matter experts and customers
- Ability to read and understand technical data (Scopes of Work, Proposal Documentation, Engineering Drawings, etc.)
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Pay Type Salary
- Bridgewater, VA, USA