At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
This role will guide and complete engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements in their specific engineering discipline.
· Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans
· Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements
· Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards, completing technical studies, preparing costs estimates
· Perform engineering design evaluations
· Works to complete projects within budget and scheduling restraints
· Confirm product performance by designing and conducting tests
· Help determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements
· Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems
· Reviews reports of production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine or address problems
· Evaluate project progress by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions
· Provides technical support for the engineering process
· Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
· Reviews industry policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy, security, and regulatory compliance
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Other duties as assigned
Familiar with standard aviation concepts, practices and procedures. Desired experience is for design of modifications, repairs, and support of aircraft, especially Beechcraft King Air, and Bombardier DHC-8 models. This would include both design details, assemblies, and installations for both aircraft centric and customer provided equipment for various missions.
Hiring salary range 58,100-68,300 (additional depending on skills
- Pay Type Salary
- Bridgewater, VA, USA