Pool Porter - Pool Porter
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Circa Resort Casino
Responsible for cleaning and service of assigned bar area according to the standards of cleanliness set by management to ensure a clean, comfortable, safe and attractive environment for our Guests.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times
- Maintaining a clean environment at all times
- Responsible for the cleaning of all mats and bar equipment as directed
- Responsible for detail cleaning of the bar areas
- Responsible for scrubbing, cleaning and steaming assigned areas per Health Department code
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors and be exposed to various environmental factors such as but not limited to noise, dust and second-hand smoke
- Ability to work with cleaning products, chemicals and solvents using safety equipment provided by the company
- Must be able to obtain required work cards (TAM and Health)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- At least 6 months of experience related experience preferred
- Ability to read and speak English
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols
- Ability to lift and move up to 70 pounds to be able to perform inspector and utility duties as needed
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment including but not limited to vacuum, cleaning supplies, and safety equipment
- Work is typically in an area which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy and may contain second hand smoke.
- Ability to perform tasks from a non-sitting position
- Performance of job duties will require standing, walking, lifting, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling and grasping. These tasks include the maintenance and care of assigned areas as well as constant contact with fellow Team Members and Guests.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).