Bar Prohibition - Barback
This position is responsible to ensure all necessary supplies are provided to the bars and service wells at all times. Assisting Guests and fellow Team Members as requested.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times
- Assisting with opening and closing duties, such as restocking the bar with garnishes, straws, and napkins, ensuring that Bartenders have clean towels glasses an etc. Also ensuring the bar is well stocked with ice, liquor, wine and beer.
- Must be able to communicate with guests to meet their immediate needs.
- Taking orders, preparing drinks, bussing tables, opening tabs and processing payments especially during peak business hours
- Accurately rings up all orders in the POS system while maintaining ability to socialize with guests.
- Strictly adheres to responsible alcohol service standards and is able to successfully “slow down a guest” or cut off an intoxicated guest when necessary.
- Maintain records and report levels of usage to assist in reordering process and ensuring that delivered items are stored properly
- Ability to read and speak English and communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form
- Understand and comply with all company, departmental and Gaming Control Board rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Ability to multitask
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift to include weekends and holidays
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationship with Team Members and Guests
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to obtain required work cards
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Must be able to obtain all required work cards
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Comfortable kneeling, carrying, bending, walking and standing for extended periods of time
- Work is typically in an area which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy and may contain second hand smoke
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Respond to emergencies and incidents within designated areas promptly and according to policy
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Constant contact with fellow Team Members and Guests
- Pay Type Hourly
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA