Players Club - Supervisor
JOB TITLE: PLAYERS CLUB SUPERVISOR
REPORTS TO: MANAGER PLAYERS CLUB
Responsible for supervising the daily operations of players club representatives, card ambassadors and programs. Provide communication and motivation to representatives to increase club membership to ensure guest satisfaction and retention.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times.
· Ability to communicate with Guests in a professional manner.
· Answers Guest questions in a manner that reflects an understanding of the department and property in general
· Demonstrate organizational skills to function effectively while still maintaining attention to detail and meeting established deadlines.
· Must be proficient in the use of player tracking systems.
· Stays informed about all Slot Division activities and events, and provides guidance to the players club representatives and maintains general knowledge of the property.
· Enthusiastic, outgoing and friendly with the ability to handle a wide-range of situations including but not limited to angry or frustrated customers while maintaining a professional demeanor.
· Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form
· Understand and comply with all company, departmental and Gaming Control Board rules and regulations, policies and procedures
· Must have 1 to 6 months of related experience
· Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift to include weekends and holidays
· Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationship with Team Members and Guests
· Must be at least 21 years of age
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma or GED
· Some retail experience or equivalent preferred
· Ability to read and speak English
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
· Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols
· Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds to be able to perform inspector and utility duties as needed
· Work can be in an area which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy and may contain second hand smoke
· Performance of job duties will require standing, walking, lifting, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling and grasping. These tasks include the maintenance and care of assigned areas as well as constant contact with fellow Team Members and Guests.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA