Concierge - Part Time
Concierge act as the first point of contact between guests and the organization. Answering guest’s inquiries, directing phone calls, coordinating travel plans etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times
- In depth knowledge of local businesses, entertainment venues and travel options
- Assist guests as necessary, make suggestions for entertainment, dining and other engagements as appropriate
- Manage the first and continuing impressions of our guests
- Establish a high level of guest satisfaction by providing prompt and courteous service and establishing a friendly rapport with guests
- Answer phone calls and emails from guests in a timely and respectful manner
- Greet guests
- Receive and redirect mail, phone calls, packages etc.
- Ensure the area is clean and tidy at all times
- Act as a liaison between guests and any department necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members, and Management in both written and verbal form
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Proficient in computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel
- Must be detail oriented
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- GED or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in a concierge, sales or similar position
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
- Work is typically in an area which may noisy and may contain secondhand smoke.
- Tasks performed from a sitting or non-sitting position.
- Performance of job duties will require standing, walking, lifting, reaching, pushing, pulling and grasping. Constant contact with fellow Team Members and guests.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA