Race & Sportsbook - Risk Supervisor
Monitor all incoming Sportsbook wagers placed by guests as well as overseeing wagers currently offered on the betting board. Maintain awareness of all relevant happenings in the sports world that would directly impact the sports betting line. React appropriately to information or wagers which would cause for a betting line to be adjusted. Perform responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures within the Sportsbook Department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times
- Assist in maintaining an in-house betting line on all relevant sports
- Assist in odds making/bookmaking duties
- Assist in maintaining up to date futures books on all relevant sports
- Monitor betting markets and maintain appropriate risk levels as directed by Sportsbook Manager
- Move betting lines as needed depending on wagers taken or relevant information
- Gather up to date sports/wagering information and statistics for utilization within the Sportsbook
- Communicate information effectively and quickly to Sportsbook Management
- Operate/Monitor in-game betting on at least 1 game at a time
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members, and management in both written and verbal form
- Proficient in computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Experience utilizing Stadium Technology Systems
- Extensive knowledge of sports and sports betting markets
- Understand and comply with all company, departmental and Gaming Control Board rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationship with team members and guests
- Must be able to maintain Gaming work card
- Must be at least 21 years of age
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of one (1) year previous Sportsbook odds making and/or bookmaking experience
- High School graduate or equivalent
- College Degree preferred
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
- Tasks performed from a sitting position.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA