Table Games - Dealer
Deals or conducts the table game as assigned according to the company’s established rules of play. Sells chips to players upon request, pays winning bets and collects losing bets. Observes all action or player/house protection. Advise guests on playing procedures. May work in dual rated positions in which they function as a (relief) Casino Supervisor for an entire shift on a rotating basis; however, only functions in one of these positions at any one time.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times
- Understand the rules, minimum and maximum bets, payouts and side bet rules for the games they deal
- Deal cards to patrons during games of chance
- Deal appropriate number of cards out to players
- Check players bets
- Compare players hands with the house and determine winner
- Announce winner and begin new game
- Exchange money for chips to be used in games
- Conduct other gambling games such as dice, roulette, cards, or keno
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members, and Management in both written and verbal form
- Ability to work any shift or hours
- Must have good math skills
- Ability to obtain/renew all government required licenses or certification, specifically a Nevada Gaming license
- Must be 21 years of age
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
- Work is typically in an area which may be noisy and may contain second hand smoke.
- Pay Type Hourly