3 Corners– Las Vegas, NV 89101
Circa Resort & Casino
The D Casino & Hotel
The Golden Gate Casino & Hotel
Downtown Las Vegas Events Center
3 Corners is a fun, dynamic, fast-growing gaming, hotel/resort, and events company with properties based in the heart of downtown Las Vegas with offices located on Fremont Street.
Our fast-paced downtown Las Vegas casino properties have an immediate need for an interior designer with experience in the design/architecture field. This position is full time and offers an excellent opportunity for a creative, organized, self-motivated individual who enjoys problem solving and interacting with people at all levels of business and seeking to work in a fun, team-oriented environment.
· Research and assist with concepts, design selections, materials, furnishings and fixtures.
· Obtain vendor pricing, availability and shipping information.
· Coordinate with trades and subcontractors such as upholsterers, millworkers and drapery manufacturers.
· Assist in general project administration and administrative duties as required.
· Coordinate with design manager on in-house projects and upgrades.
· Source, research, and meet with vendors.
· Maintain design department library and vendor database.
· Space planning.
· Preparation of presentations.
· Prepare specifications.
· Maintain FF&E specification books, project files, and samples.*Responsibilities above are examples and not solely limited to the items listed.
- Pay Type Salary
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA