Slots - Assistant Shift Manager
Assists the manager in hiring, managing, scheduling and supervising slot department staff on their shift. Monitors operations to ensure slots are played fairly and legally on their shift. Assists in implementing training programs for slot personnel. Assists in developing the company’s system of Internal Controls, and Policies and Procedures. Monitors procedures to ensure compliance with Title 31 and pertinent gaming laws.
Establishes and maintains contact with slot customers. Works closely with management and department personnel to maintain optimum efficiency.
- GSR – Guest Service Representative
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times
- Manages the slot department during assigned shift
- Approves jackpot payouts and ensures all appropriate forms are completed
- Ensures compliance with federal and state gaming regulations
- Maintain good working relations with all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members, and Management in both written and verbal form
- Ability to handle customer disputes in a professional and tactful manner
- Ability to obtain/renew all government required licenses or certification, specifically a Nevada Gaming License
- Must be 21 years of age
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five (5) years previous supervisory experience in Casino Gaming
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
- Work is typically in an area which may be noisy and may contain second hand smoke.
- Pay Type Salary
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA