Slots - Technician
Performs general repair work and maintenance of slot machines on the floor. Observes machines to ensure legitimate play.
Sets up and verifies all slot machines being converted or installed. Handles all necessary updates, RAM clears, and authorized modifications. Performs all maintenance tasks assigned by the Slot Technical Manager. Must have a working knowledge of electrical circuitry in order to read and interpret schematics. Trouble shoots and correct electrical malfunctions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times
- Familiarity with electronics
- Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner
- Install, remove, convert and swap slot machines when needed
- Maintain good working relations with all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members, and Management in both written and verbal form
- Must be capable of using various electronic test equipment and power tolls
- Ability to obtain/renew all government required licenses or certification, specifically a Nevada Gaming license
- Must be 21 years of age
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
- Work is typically in an area which may be noisy and may contain second hand smoke.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA