Database Analytics - Database Marketing Specialist
The database analytics specialist will assist with the collection and analysis of player data. Duties will include data entry, tracking, offer set-up, and generating reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for setting up offers in patron management systems and ensuring accuracy.
- Responsible for tracking direct mail process
- Manages relationships with internal and external partners to ensure timely and accurate campaigns
- Assists with player research
- Ensure satisfaction to customers
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form
- Superior organization skills
- Outstanding Guest service skills
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Up to one (1) year of Direct Marketing operational experience preferred
- Casino experience preferred
- Knowledge of Aristocrat gaming systems preferred
- Knowledge of Opera hotel systems preferred
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence on employee morale
- Uphold the company’s non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements
- Work evening, weekend and holiday work hours as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance or related area; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Superior organization and guest service abilities
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must be able to obtain a Nevada State Gaming License.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
- Must be able to analyze data from various angles and offer all viewpoints for review.
- Technical proficiency and knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA