Audit - Audit Specialist
Responsible for successfully completing audits, inventory, and all submissions in a timely accurate manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Presenting a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance at all times.
· Cooperating and communicating with fellow employees in all departments and always striving for mutual respect and feeling of camaraderie.
· Accepting direction from supervisor and demonstrating ability to profit from constructive criticism.
· Reporting for work on time and having flexibility to work overtime, and/or changing hours or days off.
· Informing the supervisor of all pertinent information and reporting any irregularities to the Company.
· Being proficient and accurate in all job duties and taking advantage of opportunities to improve your job knowledge and performance.
· Knowing, understanding and complying with established Company and departmental policies and procedures.
· Adhering to the established work schedule.
· Maintaining an orderly, clean, and attractive working area.
· Performing other duties as requested or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. All Team Members must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to effectively communicate with guests, employees, supervisors, and external organizations. Must have knowledge of Finance operations. Must be reliable, responsible and dependable. Must have a knowledge of using calculator, copy machine and computer, i.e. Word/Excel. Must be able to see computer screens to read and enter data.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Previous experience with the gaming industry Race & Sportsbook operations/Pari-mutual wagering or auditing experience preferred High School diploma or equivalent
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Nevada Gaming Control Board Registration
Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
Proficient math skills required, and must be able to efficiently operate a calculator
Must be proficient in related gaming software as well as Microsoft applications, especially Excel
- Pay Type Hourly
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA