Audit Assistant Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reviews and oversee Anti-Money Laundering (AML) auditors and audits. Supervises the audit team, including schedules. Oversees daily, monthly and quarterly Nevada Gaming Control Board (GCB) minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) requirements. Administers and maintains AML training program.
· Analyze AML activity, including transaction monitoring
· Administer and maintain the AML training program
· Review and oversee daily Gaming and Non-gaming audits for adherence to MICS and operational standards
· Ensure audited and accurate departmental revenue numbers are distributed to Stakeholders (Officer) group on a daily basis
· Manage compliance with the internal control policies including identification and remediation of deficiencies
· Knowing, understanding and complying with established Company and departmental policies and procedures
· Oversee the entire audit department and assists the Audit Supervisor when needed
· Develop working relationships with departments
· Cooperating and communicating with fellow Team Members in all departments and always striving for mutual respect and feeling of camaraderie.
· Accepting direction from supervisor ad demonstrating ability to profit from and give constructive criticism
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (outlook, word) applications Intense focus on Excel (VLOOKUP)
· Excellent organizational skills
· Knowledge of Everi compliance or similar Anti Money Laundering Software preferred
· Proficient with Aristocrat(ATI) Casino Management System, UrVenue MICROS Simphony POS Syustem, Agilysys InfoGenesis (IG) POS System, BRAVO system
· Knowledge of Ticketmaster (tml) beneficial
· Experience with (GCB) Live Entertainment Tax (LET) internal controls highly desirable
· Must be able to effectively communicate in English in both written and oral forms
· Strong understanding and ability to research and read data and reports
· Available to work a variety of hours including evenings and weekends
· Ability to obtain any required licenses/work cards
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
· High school diploma or equivalent. Associate degree higher preferred
· Minimum of one (1) year anti-money laundering experience and gaming industry experience in the fields of compliance, accounting and auditing
· At least one (1) year of supervisory experience is preferred.
· Work an area which may be noisy and may contain secondhand smoke
· Performance of job duties will require standing, walking, lifting, reaching, pushing, pulling and grasping.
· Tasks will include but not limited to the maintenance and care of assigned area
· Constant contact with fellow Team Members
· Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends, and holidays; this is critical to support the needs of the business and is subject to change.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education High School
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA