IT - Operator
Provide IT support to end users as installation and troubleshooting of workstations client/server applications and basic network infrastructure.
Provide assistance to manager as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times Standards at all times
· Complete daily tasks, ensuring all activities and job duties are preformed according to company and departmental policies and procedures.
· Make recommendations and address end user complaints/concerns
· Follow directions and assist supervisor and department leaders in setting priorities for completions of tasks and ensure timely completion
· Constantly interface with end users regarding application and workstation requests or problems
· Communicate pertinent information to supervisor so purchasing decisions can be made
· Assist with maintaining system security, both the physical hardware and software through password protection
· Responsible for troubleshooting applications, data integrity, and database performance on all systems.
· Perform installations, upgrades and configurations and on-going maintenance of applications on all systems
· Install, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve various software applications; such as engineering CAD programs, Microsoft office suites, web applications, document revision applications, window and Linux operating systems, etc.
· Provide network support services to users such as installations of PC workstations, configuring network protocol TCP/IP, maintain client/server applications and update databases
· Ensure satisfaction to customers
· Follow lawful directions from supervisors
· Understand and follow work rules and procedures
· Interact well with others and be a positive influence on Team Member morale
· Uphold the company’s non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements
· Work evening, weekend and holiday work hours as required hours as required
· Strong background in providing computer systems technical support to end users
· Knowledge of networking fundamentals such as: TIA A+ certificate preferred TCP/IP, addressing VLANS and VPN
· Ability to read and speak English and communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form
· Understand and comply with all company, departmental and Gaming Control Board rules and regulations, policies and procedures
· Ability to multitask
· Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationship with Team Members and Guests
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Must be able to obtain required work cards
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
Previous experience and/or training preferred
Comp TIA A+ certificate preferred
· Comfortable kneeling, carrying, bending, walking and standing for extended periods of time
· Work is typically in an area which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy and may contain second hand smoke
· Constant contact with fellow Team Members and Guests
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA