Slots - GSR
Processes jackpot/hopper fills and makes minor slot machine repairs. Maintains surveillance of assigned areas in order to detect irregularities on the part of players and/or assigned personnel. Responsible for the verification of jackpots and preparation of proper IRS and accounting forms as required. Acts as a host to guests and players in order to encourage play activity. Works closely with department personnel and company executives in order to maintain optimum efficiency in assigned areas of responsibility.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with Guests who play slot machines
- Ensure prompt and accurate pay out of jackpots
- Encourage Guests to enroll in players club
- Promote special promotions offered by the casino
- Alert technicians if repair is needed
- Assist Guests to their favorite machines
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members, and Management in both written and verbal form
- Ability to handle customer disputes in a professional and tactful manner
- Ability to obtain/renew all government required licenses or certification, specifically a Nevada Gaming license
- Must be 21 years of age
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
- Work is typically in an area which may be noisy and may contain secondhand smoke.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA