Payroll - Payroll Specialist
This position is responsible for the accurate processing of payroll for various companies on a bi-weekly basis. Processing to include garnishments, tokes, tip compliance, commission, tax reports, and other payroll related duties. Approved timecards are submitted by departments for processing. Maintains a high level of accuracy as it relates to entering information into the computer system. Delivers dependable customer service to the properties, departments and team members. Provides additional support to the departments as requested.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times.
- Ability to communicate with Guests in a professional manner.
- Answers Guest’s questions in a manner that reflects an understanding of the department and property in general
- Demonstrate organizational skills to function effectively while still maintaining attention to detail and meeting established deadlines.
- Ability to work through high volume and stressful time periods with ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form
- Understand and comply with all company, departmental and Gaming Control Board rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Must have 1 to 6 months of related experience
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationship with Team Members
- Must be at least 21 years of age
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- At least 1 to 6 months of experience in payroll or analytic position
- Ability to read and speak English
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment
- Majority of tasks performed from a sitting position
- Pay Type Hourly
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA