Cage - Cashier
Assists with customer transactions at the cage window such as cashing casino chips and cashout vouchers, making change and cashing checks. Initiates guest credit applications by securing required information needed for review. Process marker issues and payments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times
- Accountable for funds, balancing, verification of wins, handling customer disputes
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members, and Management in both written and verbal form
- Must be able to get along with fellow team members and work as a team
- Must be self-motivated and be able to handle more than one function at a time by being well organized
- Proficient in computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Good mathematical and clerical aptitude for accurate record keeping
- Strong and accurate money handling and cash handling skills
- Full knowledge of all Title 31 and applicable Gaming Control Board regulations
- Ability to obtain/renew all government required licenses or certification, specifically a Nevada Gaming license
- Must be 21 years of age
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
- Work is typically in an area which may be noisy and may contain second hand smoke.
- Ability to see color
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA