Cage - Supervisor
Directs activities of casino cage personnel on an assigned shift and assists in making schedules, training, and orientation of new employees. Based on business volume works in the main bank or front line as needed. Ensures full Title 31 compliance by all cage cashiers during their shift. Maintains monthly variance log for all three shifts and is responsible for maintaining and ordering cage supplies. Assists the Director of Cage Operations as needed.
Processes applications of customers applying for credit. Sets up new accounts upon approval. Verifies credit references and information. Keeps records and files of credit transactions.
- Cage Cashiers
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times
- Supervisor all Cage Cashiers
- Responsible for direct operation of the cage and vault
- Accountable for funds, balancing Cage Cashiers, verification of wins, handling customer disputes, and enforcing department policies and procedures.
- Resolves disputes subordinate cage Team Members are unable to resolve.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members, and Management in both written and verbal form
- Must be able to get along with fellow team members and work as a team
- Must be self-motivated and be able to handle more than one function at a time by being well organized
- Proficient in computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Good mathematical and clerical aptitude for accurate record keeping
- Experience as a Casino Cage Supervisor or above
- Strong and accurate money handling and cash handling skills
- Full knowledge of all Title 31 and applicable Gaming Control Board regulations
- Ability to obtain/renew all government required licenses or certification, specifically a Nevada Gaming license
- Must be 21 years of age
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 1-2 years supervisor experience required
- Minimum of 1-2 years related experience required
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
- Work is typically in an area which may be noisy and may contain second hand smoke.
- Ability to see color.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA