Players Club - Card Lead Ambassador
Player's Club Lead Ambassador is responsible for signing up players for our Player Loyalty Club, Club One, educating guests on casino promotions and events, and creating a positive environment for our players by providing above and beyond customer service. Can also lead other representatives in all job-related activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times.
- Ability to communicate with Guests in a professional manner.
- Answers Guest questions in a manner that reflects an understanding of the department and property in general
- Demonstrate organizational skills to function effectively while still maintaining attention to detail and meeting established deadlines.
- Able to work independently and perform essential functions without direct supervision.
- computer literate with proficiency in Outlook and Microsoft applications preferred
- Must be enthusiastic, outgoing and friendly with the ability to handle a wide-range of situations including but not limited to angry or frustrated customers while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form
- Understand and comply with all company, departmental and Gaming Control Board rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Must have 1 to 6 months of related experience
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift to include weekends and holidays
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationship with Team Members and Guests
- Must be at least 21 years of age
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read and speak English
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols
- Work can be in an area which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy and may contain second hand smoke
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA