Players Club - Representative
8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Circa Resort Casino
Player's Club Representative is responsible for signing up players for our Player Loyalty Club, Club One, educating guests on casino promotions and events, and creating a positive environment for our players by providing above and beyond customer service.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times.
- Ability to communicate with Guests in a professional manner.
- Answers Guest questions in a manner that reflects an understanding of the department and property in general
- Be able to work independently and perform essential functions without direct supervision.
- Must be proficient in the use of player tracking systems.
- Evaluate and qualify guests for participation with casino floor promotions.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and friendly with the ability to handle a wide-range of situations including but not limited to angry or frustrated customers while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form
- Understand and comply with all company, departmental and Gaming Control Board rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Must have 1 to 6 months of related experience
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift to include weekends and holidays
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationship with Team Members and Guests
- Must be at least 21 years of age
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED
- Some retail or guest service experience preferred
- Ability to read and speak English
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols
- Work can be in an area which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy and may contain second hand smoke
- Performance of job duties will require standing, walking, lifting, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling and grasping.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).