Responsible for maintaining the overall appearance and cleanliness of all garage areas and unrestricted back of house areas, throughout the property.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times
- Maintaining a clean environment at all times
- Responsible for ensuring Guests needs are met
- Responsible for escorting Guests to requested areas
- Responsible for the cleanliness of all public areas and assigned back of house areas
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors and be exposed to various environmental factors such as, but not limited to, noise, dust and second-hand smoke
- Ability to work with cleaning products, chemicals and solvents using safety equipment provided by the company
- Must be able to perform assigned duties both indoors and outdoors
- Must have an understanding of cleaning and disposing of bio-hazards
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- At least 6 months of experience related experience preferred
- Ability to read and speak English
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols
- Ability to lift and move up to 70 pounds, to be able to perform inspector and utility duties as needed
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment including, but not limited to, a vacuum, cleaning supplies and safety equipment
- Work is typically in an area which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy and may contain second hand smoke
- Ability to perform tasks from a non-sitting position
- Performance of job duties will require standing, walking, lifting, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling and grasping. These tasks include the maintenance and care of assigned areas as well as constant contact with fellow Team Members and Guests.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).