Table Games - Dancing Dealer
JOB TITLE: DANCING DEALER
Accurately deals games while providing excellent service to the guests playing at the table. Reports to the Games Manager or the Supervisor on duty. Ability to rotate from table games to dancing on a pre-determined schedule.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times.
· Ability to communicate with Guests in a professional manner.
· Answers Guest questions in a manner that reflects an understanding of the department and property in general
· Enthusiastic, outgoing and friendly demeanor while handling guests on table games
· Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form
· Understand and comply with all company, departmental and Gaming Control Board rules and regulations, policies and procedures
· Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift to include weekends and holidays
· Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationship with Team Members and Guests
· Must be at least 21 years of age
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High School diploma or GED
· Ability to read and speak English
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
· Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols
· Work can be in an area which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy and may contain secondhand smoke
· Performance of job duties will require standing, walking, lifting, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling and grasping. These tasks include the maintenance and care of assigned areas as well as constant contact with fellow Team Members and Guests.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA