Director of Innovation and Development - located anywhere in North America
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
* oversee a specialized technology group that combines innovation engineering, software development, and collaboration engineering disciplines to provide product offerings, service solutions, and internal efficiency applications to achieve scalability, expansion of sales offerings and higher levels of profitability across the enterprise.
- Oversee the technology innovation teams to build out new offerings for sales channels across the organization (e.g. PULSE) that enhance value of Diversified and differentiate the company from the competition.
- Directly support the company goals for recurring service growth; work closely with Sales organization, Tech Ops, and Service Ops teams to define and prioritize initiatives.
- Participate in senior leadership meetings and strategy sessions for future offerings and to support identification of areas for internal development versus off the shelf or partner solutions.
- Overall talent strategy for the innovation team including recruitment, development, retention, and off-shore resource management.
- Act as senior technologist for internal and client facing sessions to drive the vision of efficiency, scalability, improvement, and customer experience.
- Manage Collaboration and innovation engineering groups and help set expectations and priorities.
- Provide technical engineering support to TechOps and ServiceOps initiatives.
- Oversee management of Software Development functions within the group in collaboration with SW Dev Manager.
- Oversee technology and software development and training.
- Work with Sales leaders to productize offerings; track costs, requirements and profitability for client-facing offerings.
- Work with internal constituents to develop internal efficiency applications and processes to support scale, accuracy and completeness.
- Lead, coach and mentor the team on performance and professional development.
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education High School
- North America
- United States