Director of Customer Success - located anywhere in North America
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
* oversee the Customer Success function for the organization including client experience and success, agreement management, and renewal functions to ensure continued customer satisfaction, identify upsell opportunities, and capture more revenue and profit for the business.
- Directly manage current Customer Success Managers and identify enterprise client gaps or areas where staffing strategy requires adjustment; build CSM strategy for go-forward organizational design.
- Establish CSM vision and accountability structure for team and communicate expectations accordingly.
- Participate in decisions around P&L that impact customer status and experience; ensure that CSM staff understands financial measurements and metrics to actively manage their customers.
- Participate in client meetings, QBR’s, sales responses, and other to ensure that CSM functions are well represented.
- Oversee management of Renewal and Agreement team to ensure client contracts are in place, invoicing is up to date, and up-sell opportunities are captured to increase revenue.
- Overall talent strategy for Customer Success including recruitment, coaching/mentorship, development, engagement and retention.
- Trend and data analysis on major customer networks to support CSM staff in active management of customer for continued success.
- Strong collaboration with delivery departments to ensure customer needs are being met and the experience is exceptional.
- Active participation with sales functions for bid responses and sales support activities
- Management and support of Renewal and Agreement teams
- Participation in senior management and sales meetings
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education High School
- North America
- United States