Service Dispatch Manager - located anywhere in North America
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
* manage process from NOC handoff to service completion and invoicing.
* monitor service levels and quality of documentation.
- Collaborate with Field Service Management and technicians to ensure that internal resource utilization is maximized, and contractor usage is closely managed.
- Build and strengthen subcontractor relationships and lead the build out of a grading system and specialization database for better overall service experience for the customer.
- Maintain an integrated relationship with the NOC setting expectations and being involved in service delivery from call to completion.
- Oversee the Service Dispatch function.
- Manage escalations and customer expectations.
- Negotiate internally to address and satisfy competing priorities.
- Work closely with Coordinators and administrators to ensure open communication between service dispatch, field management, asset management, and NOC functions
- Support in managing a large contract labor force including training and setting standards and clear expectations for best-in-class service delivery
- Participate in technology and software development and training including the on-going development of ConnectWise
- Oversee all on-site service call activities including just-in-time freight, returns, expected service completion, and invoicing preparation.
- Lead, coach and mentor the team on performance and professional development.
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education High School
- North America
- United States