Senior Technical Manager of Network Operations - located anywhere in North America
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
* technical leader of NOC transformation and expansion, setting the technical direction and layout to enable NOC proficiency in supporting the Diversified customer experience.
* oversee the technical training and development of NOC staff to support Diversified offerings.
* lead international and outsource support expansion efforts.
- Work with NOC Services Leader to drive NOC growth and improvement through the organization, with emphasis on technical skills and technology improvement.
- Establish customer service parameters and strategies to achieve customer service goals to include KPIs (e.g., CSAT, customer response times, etc.)
- Partner on pre-sales, establishing what should be brought to market facilitating the productization of service and account executive relationship management.
- Lead the drive for innovation for the NOC specific to technology improvement and expansion.
- Oversee NOC training and technical skills development.
- Lead efforts for NOC expansion globally for geographic coverage expansion and cost efficiency opportunities.
- Establish technical leveling analysis and plan to expand technical service capabilities for the various NOC groups.
- Review ticket histories and support ticket escalations as required to help develop new technical support standards.
- Trend and data analysis on reported issues to proactively identify technical/environmental issues and work back with sales and other technical disciplines for continuous improvement.
- Support oversight of ticketing tiering and segmentation
- Work with NOC Services leader to identify and implement clear and purposeful escalation paths.
- Maintain and enhance Decision Tree and other technical tools to support standardized and effective response across the NOC organization.
- Lead, coach and mentor the team on performance and professional development.
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education High School
- North America
- United States