Lead Installation Tech of Electronic Security Solutions - Remote (ESS)
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
* the technical resource for the installation and wiring of Electronic Security Solutions equipment on a project.
* The Lead Electronic Security Technician will have a thorough understanding of installing and maintaining CCTV, Access Control, Intercom and Burglar Alarm systems in all facets especially related to Government and Commercial projects.
* should understand SOW’s, drawing/print comprehension, schematics, and device installation best practices.
What will you be doing?
- Lead Installation Tech of Electronic Security Solutions responsible for site equipment installation based on the design package from the Engineer.
- Identify potential site issues and work with Project Supervisor and Project Engineer to resolve during the production phase.
- Responsible for daily updates to the Project Supervisor and/or Site Lead.
- Able to convey site status and site requirements to Project Management staff.
- The Lead must also work with other trades/Subs on site and form a positive relationship to make sure the project goes smoothly.
- The Lead is responsible for managing materials once they have been delivered to the site.
- The Lead must also let the Project Supervisor know when they may need certain materials, tools or subcontracted labor.
- 4+ years relevant experience in the security industry
- Experience and familiarity of mercury control panels
- Knowledge in mechanical retrofitting of door frames and gates for electric locking hardware and peripheral devices.
- Clean criminal record and able to hold a security clearance
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Must be able to: stand, kneel and/or crouch for long periods of time; climb ladders and scaffolding; lift 50 pounds; work in high places, as well as small spaces; work in hot humid places, as well as cold places.
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education High School
- United States