Audio Visual Design Engineer - Indianapolis, IN; Louisville, KY; St. Louis, MO; Cleveland, OH; or Columbus, OH (AVE)
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
What part will you play?
- Conceptualize from scratch AV systems designs for Diversified client companies
- Interface & maintain ongoing dialogue for projects with Clients, Sales, CAD, and Tech Ops team members
- Provide documentation for quotes & bid packages detailing equipment, cost, labor estimates, pre-installation requirements, and site survey results
- Develop detailed BOM, detailed infrastructure drawings for architect, general contractor and electrical contractor use, and create final engineering drawings for rack layout, system wiring and custom plates or cabling assemblies
- Maintain awareness of emerging technology that can fit our client’s budget without sacrificing quality or reliability
- Project lifecycle is important and learning the standards our clients are comfortable with is just as important as selling new technology and solutions where they fit. The position bears the responsibility to develop long lasting client partnerships & work with team members to maintain the account on all levels
- Assist in the preparation of consultant specified bids and submittals
- Assist and perform client site visits for initial surveys, ongoing technical assessment, and support for tech ops during integration, install, & commissioning
- Assist programmer with technical direction when developing user interfaces & control programs.
- Create, and manage change orders to assist with maintain or increasing profitability on projects
- Assist with technical oversight, red lines, and design questions during integration & commissioning of systems
- Capture field mark ups and assist with generating As-Build drawings sets for the final design package
- Provide ancillary services, as warranted, when the Field Engineering team is unavailable in the areas of; programming, DSP setup, installation assistance, commissioning, and supporting service technicians
- CTS-D and/or CTS-I preferred
- years of experience in AV systems design
- A thorough, demonstrable understanding of systems integration techniques
- Skilled in the use of AutoCAD
- MS Office – able to use Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access proficiently without training
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education High School
- Cleveland, OH, USA
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Louisville, KY, USA
- St. Louis, MO, USA