Client Success Manager - Diversified Global Services (DGS), Atlanta, GA
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
· fulfill and execute terms of contract, support staffing needs, maintain client relationship, facilitate escalation paths between client and Diversified for global enterprise clients
· Serve as Client Success Manager for global enterprise client.
· Plan for and manage personnel allocation, workload balancing, and timely completion of projects and requests for support.
· · Ensure consistent service delivery across:
1. Orientation training
2. Evaluate skill-set levels and quality of service across Diversified staffed locations to meet service requirements as defined by scope of work and SLAs.
3. Response time for requests / issues internationally, as defined by the SLAs.
4. Response time to escalations from program stakeholders.
5. Resolution of technical issues that require escalation and resource scheduling.
Delivery of ongoing maintenance tasks, requests, and backlog for all projects.
- · Coordinate team efforts to share best practices during onboarding of new personnel, Coordinate interviewing of new personnel and onboarding onto client systems.
- · Explain and mentor personnel on proper use of ticketing and other reporting systems to provide consistent SLA delivery
- · Recommend useful training for advancing skill set
- · Help to escalate questions and concerns of current functionality based on operational requirements for live events and space technology
- · Act as single point of contact for the DGS Management team related to new business needs, new projects, billing, program-level reporting, and escalations. Provide monthly forecasts by purchase order, prepare monthly invoices, update actuals
- · Manage escalation: serve as global escalation point for Onsite Techs, Client teams and Client Vendor Manager
- · Prepare, schedule and facilitate the Supplier Business Review meetings with Client to assess current program performance and align on improvement opportunities.
- · Manage process for metrics tracking to establish baseline levels and ongoing management of SLA compliance.
- · Provide monthly reports on SLAs and service requests. Use information to drive productivity improvements over time.
· Familiarity and experience in providing Account Management technical and support services in corporate environment.
· Technical and Creative Project Management a plus.
· demonstrated knowledge of AV, Broadcast and Video Delivery Systems.
· Minimum 5-8 years’ Service Delivery and People Management Experience
· Good Interpersonal and managerial skills
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education High School
- Atlanta, GA, USA