On-Site Video Editor - Midland, MI (M&E)
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
* responsible to conceptualize, organize, create and edit business video from concept to creation. While working with a production specialist and the client on all phases of the production.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborating and contributing to the creative process as a member of a creative team
- Complete understanding of the Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Media Encoder), and video formats
- Writing and presenting storyboards, ideas and approaches for execution (pre-production to postproduction)
- Must have the ability to manage time productively and complete assignments as requested. Must be able to work on a deadline, multitask, and have attention to detail.
- Responsible for assembling the final product working with raw camera footage, audio, sound effects and graphics. This is a key role in the post-production process and the editor's skill determines the quality and delivery of the final product.
- Perform quality control, including proofing, reviewing, measuring self-performance, creative output and fulfilling the project processes.
- This job operates in a professional corporate open environment. This role uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and office machines. The work environment is generally moderate in noise (inter-office conversations and computers/printers).
- 1-3 Years’ experience in Post production
- Required/Desired Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Demo Reel Required
- Complete understanding of all aspects of video production.
- Demonstrate talent for conceptualizing.
- Ability to judge creative concepts and copy, and clearly communicate creative direction to others.
- Excellent communication, planning, time-management, and follow-through skills
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Suite, Premiere, AfterEffects
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Midland, MI, USA