Audio Visual Field Service Technician - in Washington / Baltimore area (work from home)
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
* provides preventative maintenance of audio-visual equipment and systems utilizing technologies which may include: Video Conferencing; Polycom RealPresence; LogiTech; Crestron, AMX, or Utelogy Controls; Dante; Biamp; QSYS; Extron; Video Walls; Barco, Planar, Cyviz, Prysm, CineMassive, Vuwall; Evertz; VBrick; Digital Signage; Unified Communications.
* Highest level government clearance = STRONGLY PREFERRED.
- Providing technical support
- Providing a High Level of Customer Support.
- Developing an on-going customer relationship, resulting in future customer loyalty.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance visits to ensure all customer rooms and systems are operating in an optimum fashion.
- Troubleshooting system issues to determine and find resolutions, or appropriate usage.
- Working with manufacturer’s to develop relationships related to equipment servicing (technical support, securing return authorizations, completing repair functions required to resolve customer issues).
- Assembling reports and in-house paperwork as a means to record customer interactions.
- Providing operational support for meetings as required.
- Two year diploma from a Technical School, or equivalent experience. CTS certification from ICIA or other manufacturer based certifications a plus (AMX, Biamp, Crestron, ClearOne, Extron, Planar, RGB Spectrum, Polycom, Tandberg, etc.)
- 3 years’ experience with audio-visual, corporate video, or other related systems.
- Must be able to stand, kneel and/or crouch for long periods of time
- Must be able to climb ladders and scaffolding
- Must be able to lift in excess of 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in high places, as well as small cramped places
- Must be able to work in hot humid places, as well as cold places
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must be insurable
- Collaborative work environment with dynamic growth opportunities
- Committed to the career development and education of our team
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- #2314 Inc. Magazine’s 36th Annual List of America’s fastest-growing private companies
- #2 on SCN’s Annual List of Top 50 Systems Integrators
- Internationally recognized: Digital Studio Award at CABSAT 2019 in Dubai; InAVation Award at ISE 2019 in Amsterdam
- Recognized among “Elite 150” on CRN’s 2019 Managed Service Provider 500 list
- CEO Awarded 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year in New Jersey
- Named as one of 50 Most Admired Companies in 2017 by Silicon Review
- 2017 Integrator of the Year
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Baltimore, MD, USA
- Columbia, MD, USA
- Sterling, VA, USA
- Washington, DC, USA