Senior Program Manager - Remote
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
- Lead project teams, both core ET&S and those matrixed into the project from other parts of the organization, in the successful delivery of client engagements.
- Work with the consultants, BAs, solutions architects, and account executives to define milestones and direct the engagement between all parties.
- Interface with the vendor community and maintain a working understanding of technology and product roadmaps and apply those to relevant projects.
- Maintain visibility to industry-leading organizations and understand the business, operational and technical trends being promoted and adopted.
- Assess contract talent for inclusion into projects.
- Support client-facing sales, discovery or deliverable meetings and presentations as required.
- Manage overall financial targets and timeline milestones for all responsible engagements, delivering profitable customer experiences
- Work closely with Director—Solutions, ET&S in the development of tools and processes required to continually improve the quality of projects and overall client satisfaction.
- Develop Programs for paid engagements to include scope definition, labor/resource planning, timelines, budgets, change management and launch plans, program narratives, and client engagement.
- Provide all required written and verbal communication for project and program status, as well as company conditions influencing projects.
- Provide technical, operational and business consulting services on paid engagements in areas of subject matter expertise.
- Negotiation and management of vendor and manufacturer contracts as related to projects.
- Assist with project escalations and high profile requests.
- Attend and lead client meetings in consulting engagements.
- Assis with assignment of staff and identification, solicitation, and engagement of contract resources for the successful execution of projects, including cross-divisional projects, and coordination with internal business units and third parties. This include, but is not limited to, SOW development, fee negotiation and subcontract management.
- Manage project RFIs, responses, scoring, analysis, and presentations.
- Foster an effective and productive team environment at the highest level of professionalism.
- Work closely with back office teams in the initiation of new projects and the execution of all progress billings; track outstanding invoices requiring customer approval.
- Monitor performance of project team members, measuring scope and labor actuals against contracted scope and costs.
- Manage program metrics, including change orders and labor utilization.
- Perform post-project reviews to determine where opportunities for improvement exist. Develop strategies to affect those improvements
- Other responsibilities and duties commensurate with this position will be defined and communicated from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- PMP and/or PgMP certifications preferred.
- Minimum of 5-10 years media consulting experience, including operations and engineering.
- Skill set should combine a consultative approach along with technical engineering.
- Project management and project consultant with industry contacts
- Knowledge of Microsoft productivity products: Outlook, Excel, Word, Project (preferred) and aptitude to learn new systems.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent communications skills including strong interpersonal, writing, and process skills to support the development of proposals, project narratives, new procedures, techniques, and project deliverables and support them through completion.
- Motivated, goal oriented, and tenacious.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Knowledge of software integration and development lifecycle a plus.
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Salary