Media Management (MAM) Architect for Media & Entertainment - West Coast US (LA, Bay Area, Pac NW)
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
- team of media technology consultants who have a deep technical interest and understanding of facility and media systems planning and budgeting.
- Responsible for translating customer stated use cases and operational requirements into narrative overviews, concept flows, and relevant matrix based documentation items
- Responsible for specifying equipment, architectural infrastructure, and project implementation resources required to meet the deliverables needs of RFPs, proposals and consulting efforts
- You will work in conjunction with the Sales and Account Executives to help conceptualize aforementioned media solutions for customers.
- You will be assigned to consulting engagements, proposal efforts, site surveys, sales support efforts, project team meetings as a technology and project planning resource under the direction of M&E group leadership.
- Certified in many of the following platforms: high performance shared storage (SAN, NAS, object storage, emerging technologies), transcoding, MAMs (CatDV, IPV Curator, Iconik, Dalet Ooyala Flex), editorial platforms, cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), remote workflow (Teradici, RGS) and virtualization platforms (VMWare ESXi, Nutanix, HyperV).
- Must be comfortable with vendor and manufacturer communications including RFQ technology, pricing and terms discussions
- Must be a self-starter who can operate independently as well as collaboratively with other Diversified Team Members
- Must have the ability to communicate confidently with customers on a 1-on-1 and group setting
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be able to work in a light industrial environment
- Ability to multi-task in an energetic environment
- Confident and technical proficiency in macOS, Windows (Desktop & Server), leading Linux distros. MS-Office Suite, MS-Project, AutoCAD, Visio, Omnigraffle, Powerpoint, and common desktop conferencing and presentation desktop tools.
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education High School
- Burbank, CA, USA
- Portland, OR, USA
- San Diego, CA, USA
- San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
- Seattle, WA, USA