On-Site Sr AV Live Events Team Lead - Toronto, Canada
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
* coordinates all the onsite technical team activities required to successfully execute the client’s specific events in a creative, engaging, technologically sound and budget-friendly manner, and supervises the personnel and equipment needed to deliver the desired look and feel effectively with a premiere event space.
* preference given to demonstrated experience in: Evertz ,Dante, Biamp SageVue, Ascender VIDEO Switcher, Yamaha Sound BOARD TF5, VMIX Streaming System, Cameras, Lighting ,Black Magic ATEM Television Studio Pro,Black Magic 4K Live Production Switcher Studio, Haivision KB-4K
What will you be doing?
- The Senior AV Live Events Team Lead is in charge of executing the highest customer service of executive-level and high-profile live events for both internal and external audiences. Setup, Audit and Pack Down of Client Events.
- This person is the technical advisor and scheduler of all resources for the successful delivery of technological solutions in partnership with conferencing team that will effectively execute support for the clients.
- Ability to create technology room design layouts for discussion and approval.
- Ability to manage a team of technical staff.
- Maintaining tickets, audit trails, ordering, creating procedures and implementing process improvements required.
- Scheduling, Coordination, Sourcing and Supervision of external vendors and third-party teams used for successful event planning, media services, and technical production.
- Main point of contact for resource coordination cost estimates and vetting proposals for resourcing productions necessary for successful execution of client broadcast events.
- Awareness and ability to consult on current and upcoming advancements in technology in the following areas: presentation, broadcasting, webcasting/livestreaming, video conferencing, PTP (peer-to-peer) communications.
- Introduce new and future-friendly, cost conscious solutions and tools for studio team daily operations.
- Responsible for overseeing event staff and equipment.
- Act as technical liaison between the studio team and the corporate client.
- Review, manage and establish production processes for field production, multi-camera webcasts/event captures, and large live event productions.
- This job operates in a professional studio, hotel like – full-service, high touch, conference center facilities, tradeshow floor, event environment. This role uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, video conferencing as well as road cases of gear, staging, video screens, studio gear, cameras, and video production technologies.
- Travel for this role could be required however unlikely.
- The ability to move, lift 50-75lbs of gear is required.
- Ability to stand on your feet and work long hours based on project demands is required.
- Four-year degree in related, Communications, Media, Live Events, Broadcast Production or
- Relative Experience a must.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in post-production, Studio Broadcast Production, Live Shoot/Field Production.
- Relationship with multiple Freelance resources and experience in managing skilled technical.
- Required/Desired Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Superior leadership, collaboration, and creative skills
- Complete understanding of all aspects of video live production.
- Ability to judge creative concepts and copy, and clearly receive and communicate creative direction to/from others.
- Excellent communication, planning, time-management, and follow-through skills
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Toronto, ON, Canada