Director - Bentonville (CORP)
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
- Work with the Bentonville/Walmart team, creating new strategic partnerships with architectural, construction management and real estate professionals who act as referral sources for end user prospects.
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to the sales organization of the region to help identify new opportunities, profitability improvements and strengthen current customer relationships.
- Develop annual plan and budget for the region by setting monthly goals and forecast.
- Manage daily operational activities of region which include collaborating with Technical Operations on proposal development and problem resolution.
- Build an office culture that will drive performance management and accountability, as well as maximizing client satisfaction.
- Continue to attract and mentor new talent that will exhibit the values of Diversified.
- Drive region sales, productivity and opportunities for process improvement.
- Meet or exceed top line revenue and profitability targets for the region.
- Determine and oversee region KPI’s and provide support to the team to achieve desired results.
- Remain up to date on technology changes within the industry and identify areas of opportunity.
- Participate in project status meetings.
- Ensure consistency in all levels of service and installations.
- Manage expenses for the region to avoid overspending.
- Travel to project sites as required to ensure quality and build customer relations.
- Manage facility operations, including building maintenance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or related field highly preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience managing sales and business operations in the collaborative technology space.
- Experience in the audio-visual systems, unified collaboration, security or structured cabling industries.
- Extensive experience developing and implementing business processes and streamlining operations.
- Experience with planning, implementing and managing the activities of recruiting, training, scheduling and best practices techniques.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Salary