Program Manager - Bentonville (CORP)
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
- Develop a Strategic Business Plan in concert with the Walmart Account Manager– highlighting revenue and GP targets, account visits and meetings, Service Implementation Plan and Business Review schedule
- Set Annual and Quarterly NOW targets
- Set Yearly revenue & margin targets matching or exceeding company targets. Forecast monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue +-10%
- Provide a One Diversified (One Company) experience for Walmart. Synthesize information from TechOps & Sales from all Diversified Specialties and convey to the customer in a timely, effective and coherent manner
- Identify potential new company opportunities within Walmart
- Develop and maintain Walmart organizational chart – highlighting key decision makers and budget holders
- Take part in Walmart planning sessions to develop pipeline for current budget cycle and help with allocation of annual capital projects and operational spend
- Conduct weekly coordination calls with AVE and DMG tech ops and sales
- Coordinate a weekly status call with Walmart
- Coordinate quoting and project status with AVE and DMG
- Work with the AR office and DMG on project delivery issues
- Work with AVE and DMG in developing and coordinating product solution roadmaps with Walmart. Coordinate with Sales and Vendors on development of next generation solutions
- Support DMG and AVE Account Executives in driving sales success at Walmart
- Ensure the AR team delivers Walmart EBITDA to plan
- Other job duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, communications or equivalent work history is required
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- The ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once
- An excellent understanding of customer service
- The ability to work effectively to meet deadlines
- The ability to relate to wide range of people
- The ability to work independently and as part of team
- The ability to solve problems as they arise
- Excellent planning skills
- Good budgeting skills and the ability to handle finances
- A committed and flexible attitude to the job
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Salary