Director, Solutions - Remote
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
- Providing written and verbal communication and direction in support of our teams in their major project pursuits, and leading these pursuits when so assigned. In particular, estimating the level of effort for proposed services.
- Interacting with the vendor community and maintaining a working understanding of technology and product roadmaps and applying those to new project pursuits.
- Participating when assigned, as a part of strategic project team(s) by developing written and verbal project deliverables.
- Supporting client-facing sales, discovery or deliverable meetings and presentations.
- Evaluate changing market conditions and continually refine the offerings of the group to maximize sales.
- Work closely with VP & GM, ET&S, M&E and Regional Sales VPs when assigned to secure new projects for the company.
- Foster the development and launch of new market solutions and services offerings and present them to Diversified leadership.
- Cultivate the development and release of internal and external white papers and reports by the ET&S team to demonstrate ET&S thought leadership; develop process reference documents for how ET&S functions.
- Management of contracting process for clients, vendors and subcontractors as required on a per project basis, in conjunction with Diversified administration and account management.
- Identify and assign staff and contract project resources to fulfill direct ET&S and XRXD engagements having ET&S involvement. Ensure statements of work for projects and team responsibilities are understood.
- Manage and support ET&S staff in the successful execution of projects including the identification of, and coordination with, internal business units and third parties.
- Assignment of staff and identification, solicitation and engagement of contract resources for the successful execution of projects, including coordination with internal business units and third parties.
- Monitor performance of project managers and teams, measuring scope and labor actuals against contracted scope and costs.
- Provide program guidance and project consulting services in areas of subject matter expertise where required.
- Ensure all ET&S project deliverables meet the standards of excellence established by the Company.
- Perform post-project reviews to determine where opportunities for improvement exist and develop strategies to affect those improvements.
- Manage staff professional development and overall performance against Company expectations.
- Recruiting of qualified potential ET&S team members, in cooperation with Diversified’s HR team and M&E Tech Ops.
- Manage the PM and back office teams in the initiation of new projects and the execution of all progress billings. Act as a point of escalation and authority for any issues arising on projects with clients, contractors, vendors or staff.
- Track progress towards the functions and responsibilities outlined above and develop a monthly summary report to communicate that progress to management.
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Salary