Director of Logistics & Warehouse
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
- Optimize current logistics and warehouse process to best in class.
- Responsible for efficient and cost-effective inventory management and warehouse operations across multiple locations.
- Manage Diversified’s logistics and transportation spend, from strategy through operational execution.
- Analyze current footprint and analyze costs and time requirements to deliver to fulfillment sites.
- Lead the team that ensures order fulfillment teams have the necessary product when and where they need it to support a just-in-time schedule.
- Participate in strategic planning related to identifying short- and long-term strategies for the inventory and warehousing teams.
- Formulate & execute major policies, programs & objectives (both strategic & tactical) to ensure company's success within the warehouse.
- Oversee the company's material handling and storage operations to ensure smooth flow of product into and out of the production facilities, fulfillment sites, and storage facilities.
- Work cross-functionally through multiple departments to ensure efficient product flow.
- Maximize labor productivity and limit overtime with improvements in scheduling, work planning and work processes.
- Develop and implement procedures to maintain inventory accuracy and security.
- Ensure the physical condition of all warehouse facilities and equipment are maintained by developing, implementing, and/or ensuring the use of standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining and implementing warehouse safety programs to provide a safe and clean workplace for employees and within the regulations of all OSHA local and state regulations.
- Develop employees, create performance improvement plans, administer corrective counseling, and identify training opportunities when appropriate.
- Develop metrics to measure performance and regularly review and address findings to continually tune organizational operations.
- Understand business needs by partnering with leaders across the business to understand and predict product needs of the business, locations and cost-effective ways to manage multiple locations and flow of materials.
- Responsibility for North America Warehouse and Logistics function and organizational footprint.
- Normal office conditions generally apply, however site visits to warehouses and fulfillment sites may be required. Fulfillment sites may be under construction and the use of PPE may be required while on-site.
- Bachelor’s Degree and or equivalent experience.
- 8-10+ years logistics experience
- 5 years people leadership experience
- Experience in negotiation of global transportation and warehouse provider agreements
- Demonstrated Leadership skills and issue resolution
- Proven track record in transforming warehouse and logistics function, with strong emphasis on footprint optimization.
- Supply Chain transformation experience, with focus on successful implementation of cost projects
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Salary
- Kenilworth, NJ, USA