Onsite Technology Director - NYC
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
Onsite Technology Director - NYC
* Must be onsite every day in NYC; remote is not an option.
* Must currently have USA work authorization; no sponsorship / processing of work authorizations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Click or tap here to enter text.
· Act a single point of contact for all technical platforms and solutions inside the facility and work space.
· Maintain a full stack understanding of how all of the systems fit together and all of the software, equipment and associated physical plant
· Manage, monitor and interact with third party contractors and organizations to insure the solutions implemented work as expected, match the requirements, and are completed on schedule
· Act as a liaison between Marketing, Management and the various technical teams involved in the build out and maintenance of the technology platform at 837 and as needed within any supported space
· Evaluate potential technical solutions and make recommendations and approvals
· Identify technology related problems in the environment, and identify and work with the appropriate personnel to implement solutions
· Recruit and manage appropriate AV and technical personnel as needed to effectively run the space on a day-to-day basis.
Physical Working Environment:
This job operates in a professional studio, hotel, tradeshow floor, event environment. This role uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines as well as road cases of gear, staging, video screens, studio gear, cameras, and video production technologies.
Travel for this role is required. The ability to move, lift 50-75lbs of gear is required. Ability to stand on your feet and work long hours based on project demands is required.
• Four-year degree in related, Communications, Media, Live Events, Broadcast Production or Relative Experience a must.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in post-production, Studio Broadcast Production, Live Shoot/Field Production
Required/Desired Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
• Superior leadership, collaboration and creative skills
• Complete understanding of all aspects of video live production.
• Ability to judge creative concepts and copy, and clearly receive and communicate creative direction to/from others
• Excellent communication, planning, time-management and follow-through skills
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- New York Metropolitan Area, USA