Onsite Video Production Technician - Midland, MI (M&E)
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
* support the Studio Production team within a control room environment.
* execution of a variety of daily webcast, live production and remote location shoots need to be delivered flawless to meet our client’s communications needs.
* interact with internal and external clients, studio teammates and external supplier personal for the successful completion of all video production projects.
- Provide technical broadcast operations in studio control room, audio console knowledge, webcasting, WebEx, VTC proficient and working knowledge of switcher operations.
- Provide technical support, maintenance, operation and some live engineering in support of productions and webcasts. In addition, provide expertise in live video production equipment.
- Provide support for all webcast and live productions under the direction of the on-site Producer/Director.
- Duties could include: Running Audio Board, Switcher, Prompter, Creating PPT graphics or Xpression graphics for webcasts, Record audio via Telos phone patch for editing/playback at webcasts, Lighting, Record HD VTC audio/video feeds for editing for playback at webcasts, do transcription of recorded presentations as needed, design, develop, and produce multimedia presentations under the direction of the on-site department Producer/Director and/or client.
- Provide support for video and audio production recordings either on location or in studio. May be asked, however, not required to complete editing tasks.
- Must act professional at all times and is comfortable working with all level of executives.
- Setup, testing, operation, and tear down of production gear in preparation of webcast or studio shoots as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Office, Studio, Clean, Open Cubicle Work, Corporate. Ability to move 50-75lbs of equipment. Ability to Travel to location and studio shoots as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-4 Years AV – Studio Video Production field production experience.
- 4 Year degree in Broadcast Production, Multi-Media, is a plus.
- Required/Desired Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Experience with live video productions. Video capture, directing, editing and/or staging or engineering.
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Midland, MI, USA