Events and Customer Experience Project Manager - NYC
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
Events and Customer Experience Project Manager - NYC
* guide visitors through a unique company branded digital experience. Through digital display technology, historical and modern day artifacts this person will educate/interact with visitors from around the globe. This role will also have a technical understanding and be responsible for the maintaining the integrity of the display technology.
* Must be onsite every day in NYC; remote is not an option.
* Must currently have USA work authorization; no sponsorship / processing of work authorizations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Act as main point of contact for client and join all key meetings with SEA team, as directed. Provide SEA clients regular updates in an organized and comprehensive manner.
· Main point of contact for all onsite productions; ability to show call, and liaise between client teams.
· Create and implement project plans for projects inside the facility and as needed within any supported space
· Manage all staff, staff schedules and budgets for all technology/AV related projects and schedule freelancer, as needed, for live broadcast productions
· Build a wide network of external partners to assist the A/V tech team as needed
· Coordinate between the production and technology teams to schedule work for technology projects within the facility and as needed within any space.
· Track long term technology projects inside the facility and as needed within any space.
· Manage and maintain technology documentation for all technology installed inside the facility and as needed within any space.
· Ability to operate and manage tech team on all equipment across studio related areas and troubleshoot any issues as they arise
· Provide status updates for projects within the facility and as needed within any space to the Technology Director, Retail Ops Management and Management.
· Coordinate ongoing maintenance activities within the facility and as needed within any space.
· Assembles and manages the production elements (video, audio, graphics, etc) using a specific sequence cues (cue to cue) and calls shot during any multi-camera production
· Coordinate creative graphic assets across live-event broadcasts with A/V tech team
· Oversee and manage maintenance, logistics, transport and storag e for all studio equipment
· Define operational priorities, planning contingencies, and reacting to issues in real-time
· Manage vendors for live broadcast equipment/resources needs
· Create budgets and monitor costs throughout event/broadcast in support of production team
Desired Skills and Experience
· This position requires an understanding of design technologies and processes. Must have the ability to multitask, with attention to detail. Must be able to think on your feet and make decisions on your own. Must be self-motivated.
· Ability to work and think independently, ensuring to meet deadlines
· Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
· Must have clear and professional communication skills (written and oral) both internally and externally
· Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients, and colleagues and the ability to work effectively within all levels of the organization
· Demonstrated customer service focus and client communication skills
· Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Microsoft Project and Adobe Acrobat
Physical Working Environment:
This role uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The work environment is generally moderate in noise (inter-office conversations and computers/printers). Open Work Environment. Public Gathering Space.
· College degree preferred.
· Minimum of five year of relevant/leveragable work experience. Comfortable with the use and application of digital and audiovisual technologies.
· Minimum 3 – 5 experience in customer service arena, preferably in a corporate environment
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education High School
- New York Metropolitan Area, USA